1. It’s important to be loved by somebody.
2. Contentment is worth its weight in gold.
3. Life is too short to complain all the time.
4. I’ve got claws that I can use if I need to.
5. Having someone to trust completely lets me close my eyes and not worry about a thing.
6. I’m left-handed!
7. There are times when I look pretty good in some pictures.
8. My life seems happier when the dog is asleep or in the house (when I’m on the front porch with my master).
9. The joy I give others is worth the shed hair I leave behind.
10. I may look like I’m dozing, but my ears are operating at peak efficiency and I can move in an instant to spring into action, but right now I’m pretty relaxed and enjoying life. You?