I’m sure you’ve all seen the beer commercials featuring the ruggedly handsome, bearded spokesman under the caption “The Most Interesting Man in the World.” The narrator gives us a few of the reasons that this man is the most interesting. Here are several of my favorites:
1. He gave his father “the talk.”
2. His passport requires no photograph.
3. When he drives a car off the lot, its price increases in value.
4. Once a rattlesnake bit him. After five days of excruciating pain, the snake finally died.
5. If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off a strong urge to thank him.
[We will look at a few more of these reasons in our subsequent posts, including some true details about the actor playing “the most interesting man in the world.”]
It got me to thinking (always a bad thing) — Isn’t the most interesting man in the world, in the UNIVERSE, the Lord Jesus Christ? Of course He is. And here are a few reasons why:
Why JESUS is the most interesting man in the UNIVERSE:
1. He was God before He became man!
2. He created man and sustains man by His very thoughts!
3. He came to earth to invite humans into the Trinitarian love of God!
4. He not only walked on water — He created water!
5. He is the very definition of what it means to be a man.
6. He created Jonathan Goldsmith (“The Most Interesting Man in the World”), the spokesman for Dos Equis beer.
STAY ENTHRALLED WITH JESUS, MY FRIENDS!