The Old Testament book of Numbers is a tough — and long — book! Here are my notes:
Here are a couple of takeaways from this book:
1. Capital punishment is applied to a variety of sins!
2. We get several passages that deal with God’s wrath.
3. God speaks with Moses as a friend with a friend!
4. Even Moses thought that God lacked the ability to provide for His people.
5. We get some fascinating detail about the Avenger!
My prayer: “Lord, make me aware of Your holiness. Keep me from those sins that would be barbs in my eyes and thorns in my side! Thank You for Your unchangableness — and Your grace! In Jesus’ name. Amen.”