2 I want you to know how hard I am contending for you and for those at Laodicea, and for all who have not met me personally. 2 My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, 3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 4 I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments. 5 For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.
Dr. Larry Dixon
Join 1,055 other subscribers
A new book!
Our latest book, The Forgotten Third: Developing a Biblical Relationship with God the Holy Spirit, challenges the believer to genuinely “walk in the Spirit”! You can order this right now through Amazon or directly from me (send $10 [which includes shipping] to my address).
Dr. Larry Dixon
117 Norse Way
Columbia, SC 29229 Cell: 803-201-9745
- Dr. Larry Dixon on Snickers’ Commercial on Fornication!
- Stephen Swaim on Snickers’ Commercial on Fornication!
- Janie S. on A Great Geico Commercial: “We have aunts!”
- Dr. Larry Dixon on Our Next Online Study: Unlike Jesus! (3rd Invitation)
- Anonymous on Our Next Online Study: Unlike Jesus! (3rd Invitation)
- The Theology of Calvin . . . and Hobbes (Freedom)
- With Friends Like These . . . Job’s Friends and Religious Foolishness (XIX. Job’s Final Defense – Chs. 29-31)
- The Theology of Calvin . . . and Hobbes (Apathy)
- With Friends Like These . . . Job’s Friends and Religious Foolishness (√XVIII. Interlude: Where Wisdom Is Found – Ch. 28)
- The Theology of Calvin . . . and Hobbes (Education)