Friends: I’ll be in Rochester, NY, this coming weekend (March 23-25) for a simulcast with Biblical Eldership Resources. I’ll give two messages on Saturday — the topic is “Faithful Preaching and the Power of the Spirit.”
On Sunday I’ll be speaking at Northgate Bible Chapel. During the Sunday School hour I will be asking the following questions about our being a friend of sinners like the Lord Jesus was:
An Unsaved Friends’ Survey
Seven Questions about Your Unsaved Friends
2. What’s one danger of having unsaved friends?
3. What is one benefit of having unsaved friends?
4. What is one basic aspect of friendship that you might need to work on?
5. How are you praying for your unsaved friends?
6. How should the church fit into your efforts to reach your unsaved friends?
7. What’s one activity you could do with your unsaved friends if you chose to?