1. How do we contribute to a “culture of victimhood” in our Christian churches?
2. How do the spiritual disciplines (studying Scripture, meditating, silence, etc.) provide a remedy to such sad excuse-making?
Dr. Larry Dixon
“THEOLOGY MATTERS” CONFERENCES!
We are launching our "Theology Matters" conferences. These are weekend, intensive, and local church-planned gatherings where we look at God's Word on such issues as temptation and sin, heaven and hell, the importance of correct belief, issues of discipleship, becoming friends of sinners, and other topics.
If you are interested in scheduling a "Theology Matters" conference, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my cell: 803-201-9745.
Dr. Larry Dixon
117 Norse Way
Columbia, SC 29229
- Demanding signs or denying yourself | Belgian Biblestudents - Belgische Bijbelstudenten on The Theology of Jesus: Part 9 Ecclesiology
- Dr. Larry Dixon on Getting to Know . . . I Samuel! (1:9-20)
- wakemyear on Getting to Know . . . I Samuel! (1:9-20)
- Dr. Larry Dixon on The Church as a Rusted-Out Bus? Some Thoughts on This Metaphor
- Dr. Larry Dixon on Laws of the Pharisees! (Aren’t You Glad You’re Not a Pharisee?)
- Getting to Know . . . I Samuel! (chapter 8) Demanding a King!
- Getting to Know . . . I Samuel (chapter 7) Revival and Ebenezer!
- Getting to Know . . . I Samuel (6:13-21) Irreverence and Judgment!
- Getting to Know . . . I Samuel (6:1-12) History and Sovereignty!
- Getting to Know . . . I Samuel (chapter 5) Superstition or Sovereignty?